Here are a few projects that I have been doing lately, there's a bit of colouring, beading, card stitching, book covering and sewing.
This Card I borrowed my good friend Sandy's lace stamp, I then embossed it in black, I made the flower using the loose silk petals from the wedding department of Hobbycraft
This card I stitched one of Emilie Design patterns and beaded it. It took loads of beads as you can see, I really enjoyed doing it. Not one for the post though, all that work, I couldn't bear the thought of the beads getting broken.
This is the book cover, it is made using Craft paper and Glycerine and water mix, the decorations were used with black scratch card with gold in the middle, after cutting and embossing with spellbinders dies I ran over it with emery board to take some of the black off to reveal the gold. I rather like the effect.
Well I have been inspired by the lovely programme Sewing Bee, I am hooked on the programme. I know it looks like a night shirt, LOL!! but it is not for bed, haha!! I couldn't get a very good picture of it, it is a long length cotton top, it has slits up the side and is in white with a very small pattern on it in black. It looks OK on, honest. It's the first clothing item I have made for years, hoping to get back to it more And hopefully the more complicated designs will follow, fingers crossed.
Well that's all for now folks, have a really good week, and thanks for looking in.
Take care Sue xx