Sunday 19 February 2017

Birthday Cards

Hi Everyone
I have actually managed to complete some cards today.
As it was a nice day I had enough light in my workshop (summerhouse) to get tucked in.
I have managed to do some stitching lately, I will be so pleased to get my eyes sorted and get back to the stitching properly. I find it a strain at the moment.

The first three are designs from A & N , you probably can't see it very well but I have put the lovely googly eyes on it.











The next one below is from one of Anns Paper Art patterns and I have stitched in onto patterned paper




And one below for the men.  I bought a load of dies from China, and well happy with them, they cut beautifully and mainly are very cheap. So don't take much thinking about how to put them together



Thanks for looking in, have a really good crafting week. 
Hopefully will be able to put more on soon
Comments will be very much appreciated
Take care
Sue xx



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,
    what wonderful cards and they are all so very super and created beautifully.
    That train die is fab too.
    Wonderful embroidery on them also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete