Friday 1 April 2016

One more Book and Couple cards

Hi Everyone

The Book is one I have made for an order for a school library. They are going to put it on display to help encourage the little ones to read more.


The card for Carol was made using the Groovi Plates by Barbara Gray of Clarity Stamps, I have the bug so there will be more coming now I have a few plates. It's a great system and very easy to do.
They even call it addictive, take it from me they are haha.



The other card is one I made for my sister wishing her well.




That's all for today. Any comments will be appreciated, many thanks.



Whilst I have your attention please have a look at the blog I do for a very dear friend


http://crafts4sandy.blogspot.com



1 comment:

  1. Lovely work sue. Janice xx
    Http://Createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete