Monday 10 December 2012

Festive crafting day out

Hi Everyone
I had a lovely day out yesterday, I went with Linda and Maureen (2 ladies from the club) down to Gravesend to Christine Emberson of Hope & Chance Creativity for a Festive Crafting day.  We had a really brilliant day, we were thoroughly spoilt with the most gorgeous Lemon cake, mince pies, chocolates, cheese straws and lots of goodies.
Oh Yes!!  we went there to do crafting as well as eating LOL!!
We made this lovely wall plaque, christmas card and little boxes.  What a brilliant day!!, I will have to go again in the new Year, when she opens her new shop and studio.
Here's the picture of what we made, I know it doesn't look much but we had to make time to chat and laugh didn't we
Thanks for looking
Take care
Sue x

6 comments:

  1. Sounds you had a lovely day together with your crafting friends Sue. The cards and gift boxes you made are gorgeous!

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you all had a good day. Look forward to seeing your "makes" at craft club. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed the day, it was lovely to spend time with you. I look forward to seeing you next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue - I have just popped over from Christine's site, having seen Riley! Must admit he is absolutely gorgeous and I am sending a virtual cuddle for him - lol! I also wanted to say how lovely the items are that you made in the workshop. They look so Christmassy and festive. I can see you are very talented. If you pop by my blog read my profile and you will see why I am sending a hug to Riley!

    Hugs to you and I hope you have a lovely time with your quilting.

    Sue Pxxx

    PS I made a quilt for my dollshouse some months ago - I think it took me as long to do as a large quilt !! Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless you for your great comments Sue. I don't think we could get another cat, Misty just came into the garden and never left! Ebony came to us from my brother - via Wales - and Buster - well he was so wild but knew we would feed and love him whatever. My heart still twists when I think of them so I don't think we could - but if one just happens to come and not leave us - well you never know!!! LOL. I know what you mean about the eyes, mouths etc - believe me, it took a long long time before I was easy with this no nose thing but I'm OK now (oops I'm giggling again). I am looking forward to following your blog and will catch up again.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, Sounds like you had a load of fun with your friends. Love the plaque, card and gift box. Great to see your creations.
    hugs
    sharon

    ReplyDelete