Monday 13 June 2011

Grumpy Little Miss

I have just done these 2 Grumpy little miss cards, the 1st one I stitched a border using Anns paper art pattern A034, using metallic variegated threads and then coloured little miss in summery colours finished it off with a bit of glitter and card candies. The stamp is such a cutie from Lili of the Valley.
The 2nd one I did in reds and greens Promarkers then mounted on similar colours and hey presto MY FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD THIS YEAR ha ha!!
I am showing off now as I have done 2 christmas cards today, the 2nd one is also a Lili of the Valley stamp.   I hear that midnight tonight, the new little girly ones are being released by LOTV.
I had better resist them for a while have just bought a whole load of their stamps and had better give it a rest .  Take care everyone, and be lucky


Thank you for looking

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,

    Wow you really have taken to the Pro Markers really well, I love all 3 new cards, the christmas ones are gorgeous, well done for starting them early,

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete