Sunday 29 January 2017

2 Birthday cards and another hat

Hi Everyone
I have just recently bought some dies from China, they took their time getting here but well worth it.
Apart from being as cheap as chips they cut really well. Here are a couple of the cards I have made so far, I plenty more to do but at the moment things are taking me a while to do as focusing is getting a bit difficult on close up, although I can see at distance, that's not good when you are trying to make cards, my arms aren't long enough LOL!!!







The hat below is similar to the last one I made recently, but a lot smaller. They are nice and quick to make, the flowers take most of the time, but I must admit I love doing them. 


Thanks for looking in. Comments will be really appreciated
Have a good crafting week
Love Sue xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,
    what gorgeous card and their designs are very lovely.
    Those dies look really great.
    Oh how gorgeous is that hat.
    I love it and it's made so excellently and it's very pretty too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete