Monday 7 November 2016

Some Birthday Cards

Hi Everyone

Well as I haven't posted on here since June I thought it best to show a few.

The first two cards are made using the Tagxedo programme. It's a fantastic site where you can put on your own words, pick a shape and choose a selection of colours.  I am rather hooked on it, it's great fun.




The next one I used the Pixie Powders, diecut the piece of card and then embossed it.
It is another new thing I have tried, great fun, and also addictive.


 


The final 2 are just plain straight forward cards, the man one was for my brother in law, he loves trains so thought it quite fitting.



Well that's all for now.  I will try not to leave it too long before the next lot.

I also do the entries on 2 other blogs so why not have a look in.

crafts4sandy.blogspot.co.uk

stitchingfriendscraftgroup.blogspot.co.uk


Thanks for looking in, comments will be appreciated

Happy Crafting  Sue xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards sue.....you have been busy !! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    lovely to see you posting again.
    Great cards and wonderful designs.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday cards Sue!!
    I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and 2017 is kind to you all.
    hugs
    sharon :)

    ReplyDelete